LOTTERY SPIN WHEEL

SgtMiami

I'm sure most people have heard of the announcements and advertisements made in-game about... 

Tweet: "Lottery event will be happening at the FLEECA Bank by Legion Square. Come gamble your money away!"

> A lot of people think of this as an attempt to scam people in the city, it's not.

Most people enjoy gambling, since it's treated as a game and the odds are that you can lose or win money. It's the exact same thing in-game.

I've come up with a pretty simple system where players buy "ticket(s)" and with that/those "ticket(s)" people enter the in-game lottery.

Explanation:

1. When everyone gathers up at the Lottery location, together we set up a ticket price. (Ex. $2000 per ticket).

2. I start with the very first buyer by asking for his ID to get his first & last name.

3. I let him select any color of his preference.

4. He then proceeds to pay for his spot to enter the lottery by purchasing a "ticket".

5. He may purchase 1-5 tickets. (Ex. Let's say the Ticket price at the start has been set to $2000 / ticket, if the buyer decides to buy 4 tickets, his total payment would be $8000 to the teller). The more tickets the player buys, the higher chance he's got of winning.

6. I collect his ticket money which it gets added onto the prize pool.

7. The total amount of money collected will serve as the prize for who ever wins the lottery.

8. I input the player's FIRST & LAST NAME onto a digital Spin Wheel which will determine who will randomly win.

9CQdfFs.jpg

9. All of this process gets broadcast live here in-case players would like to use it for their own personal proof.

10. All active buyers will be able to watch the Spin Wheel choose a winner randomly live.

11. The winner will win 90% of the collected prize pool and 10% will go for the teller (myself) :)

Here's an example of the whole process happening live:

• Like 3