What to do when the terrorists attack the city

Anton

Recently our great city was subject to terrorist attacks, so i would like to share my thoughts about what to do and what not to do when it happens. I don't want to go into details, but in my lifetime i had a great many experience with these kind of terrorists and i can tell you all a little something about how to deal with the situation. First of all you need to realize the reason for these attacks. These people are not here to take your belongings, these people are not here to gain riches! Their only goal is to feed on your frustration! Of course you are frustrated, but if you give in to your emotions, you just give them all the satisfaction they need to keep going on. The best thing you can do is to keep calm, do not ever engage them in any kind of conversation and do not show your frustration in any way. If you got hurt, wait for a medic, because they are doing their best to patch you up. But never ever give a voice of your pain. The government also does their best to reimburse every victim of these attacks with the help of our great police force. So do not yield to these terrorists, do not give them what they came here to get. Keep it cool and better times will come!

Anton, a cab driver in LS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1