An intro into the eyes of Fox White.

The name is, Fox, Mister, Fox White

Some might call me furry, some might call me "dickhead", others might call me thee and the only colourful guy, I call myself am PROUD of it!

I came into the city from a place unknown to many, with a great fashion taste, I wander around and see many horrible people with a bad sense of fashion which triggers me, literally someone with a chess shoes wearing a blue hoodie and he is a Canadian, what a combination am I right xD.

The age is 23, am a college student in The College of English Arts and Literature, stories and fantasy are my life, they feed into my soul.

Nice to meet you all. :x

• Like 2

Man, now I'ma thinkin' bouts it,  I've seent you before! You were at that parade we had, wasn't you? Ya know, that one with all them flashin' lights, We had a few sixers too, or as I like to call it, a forgettin' water meetin'. Wait, er, no. Maybe that wasn' you. Damn forget'n water sometimes sets a grow'n man on his rear, I tell you what, but still! Glads to more faces 'round these parts! 

• Confused 1