Vehicle impounding

When you park illegally and your car gets impounded it's just annoying and a hassle. It's not good RP. Especially when the police don't understand where you are allowed to park. It shouldn't be a punishment given for illegal parking. Just give out parking tickets if the police enjoy being meter maids so much.
Example: I was parked on the line at legion, cop told me to move, I moved to a legal location. The cop then immediately impounded my vehicle. I complained, she insisted it was an illegal location.
Why it should be changed: boring RP.

Borning RP you say, Myself who deals with illegally parked cars at legion is never borning in my eyes. I have a role to conduct and whether you are brutally stabbing someone to death or illegally parking. It's a crime and I have to conduct my duties. 

You must have parked it on another no park zone. We don't impound vehicles for the fun of it and if you suspect wrong doing follow the below link.

http://badlandsrp.com/forum/46-internal-affairs-police-misconduct/

4 hours ago, Vdept said:

When you park illegally and your car gets impounded it's just annoying and a hassle. It's not good RP. Especially when the police don't understand where you are allowed to park. It shouldn't be a punishment given for illegal parking. Just give out parking tickets if the police enjoy being meter maids so much.
Example: I was parked on the line at legion, cop told me to move, I moved to a legal location. The cop then immediately impounded my vehicle. I complained, she insisted it was an illegal location.
Why it should be changed: boring RP.

Complaining about being punished for parking illegally? Well that is a new one. Seems there is a pretty simple solution to this one.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, ImVexal said:

Borning RP you say, Myself who deals with illegally parked cars at legion is never borning in my eyes. I have a role to conduct and whether you are brutally stabbing someone to death or illegally parking. It's a crime and I have to conduct my duties. 

You must have parked it on another no park zone. We don't impound vehicles for the fun of it and if you suspect wrong doing follow the below link.

http://badlandsrp.com/forum/46-internal-affairs-police-misconduct/

As @ImVexal said, if you feel as you were treated incorrectly by an officer got that link^