Coroners

As an officer, it feels awful when you are responding to simple calls at Legion and you arrive to see 2 dead locals on the ground to then have to roleplay in a shitty way for civilians to tell you, "He sleeping" "He's knocked down" "He had a heart attack" when you can clearly see a pool of blood under them. I'm sure everybody would love for there to be a coroner job, and I guess for that job to be paid hourly simply so that people can't abuse this by killing locals and taking their bodies... That'd be stupid. In my opinion it shouldn't be hard, it'd be the same way as impounding a nearby vehicle as a police officer, but I'm no Serpico so I can't say. Thoughts?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merr Khan said:

This would be a full time job, with all these Hooligans on the street killing locals. 

A taxi driver can be a full time job, being a tow truck driver can be a full time job. If you wanna keep the streets clean, help officers by cleaning scenes and get good cash, it'd be great.

Well maybe that would then lead to people abusing it by having the job every time but not doing anything because they get paid per hour anyway. so it would need a counter and be like "You didn't do anything the last hour so you dont get paid". Then again people would kill someone every hour just to get paid again. lol