Whitelist Server

hageter30

I wanted to talk to the admins about possibly making a whitlisted server.  This server is the best I have been on yet except for all the little kids and even older people that are killing for no reason and ruining rp for all of us.  I am trying to do a legit Uber/Taxi service and all that happens is I get shot when I show up for the taxi call. So I beg you so this server can grow into what I know it can become please make a whitelist server and please let me have a spot so I can run my taxi service with a smile.

Yeah this has been talked about but at this time they have decided not do to that instead added a second server while we understand your frustration there plan is to keep it open im sure they may do this down the line. With more Police being added we hope to curb that stuff as we see it and if you can record it please turn in a player report so it can help further clean it up.

This isn't happening in the near future. We have addressed this on a few occasions. Right now our primary concern is stability and growing the community. We cannot split off a white-listed server right now because it fractures the player base that has developed over this past month. We also need to bring on more Staff, EMS and Police to cover the current 2 servers before even entertaining the idea of other servers (white-listed or not).