Robin Heardt

errorlink

I created a more immersive RP character named Robin Heardt that is a bartender mostly at yellow jack that loves to listen to people vent. Reason why is that  I want to get  away from standing around at legion all day and possibly create story arks. Being at yellow jack with people also creates the possibility of being held hostage which is great but please don't ask me kindly to be your hostage. With that said though because we cannot store weapons or have new ID's I am asking police to please bear with people that are trying to make multiple characters and RP it out the best you can. I want to thank Lurch and Chris personally because I told them I was using my cousins wallet and instead asked me to give my info verbally and I appreciate that ❤️ Anyways the point of this is that there will be a bartender around the city that everyone can banter to and Winter will still be around but only when I want to be a hard ass ❤️ Also please stop calling me Winter as other characters, if the hair isn't white it's not Winter.

• Like 7

On 7/28/2018 at 4:32 PM, Kaylynn Sanchez said:

I like the idea of getting away from legion and wish more people would do this! If you're on city 2 at some point doing this I'll definitely stop by and check it out.

Yes of course! And always up for bar tending at parties.

Great to see this, thank you winter! Love people who are always up for pushing the quality of the RP in the servers and creating new scenarios/stories for others to get invovled in and enjoy. I look forward to meeting Robin.

Jordan Salsberg.
Ernest Seltzer.
Chris Peacock.
Leather Laurence.
Wally.