Minor Changes

Hey, so after getting into more complex roleplay, just had a couple small ideas to add. 

First one is the ability to resell your vehicle. I was thinking not for the full price of course, but just the ability to resell them back to the dealer would be great.

Then the second one was having the nonlethal items the EMS and Police use, such as flashlights, road flares and such be available to civilians. Because I've been wanting to do some excursions into the mountains but want to make sure my character is fully prepared with those safety items.

27 minutes ago, SuperiorCitizen said:

Well even with just flashlights, I would be happy, especially on those spoopy nights on the mountain.

Selling vehicles may happen down the road for lower end cars. There will be a price adjustment coming to car shop and most jobs/items now that I have a better idea of the economy and how its developed this past month

21 hours ago, John Wick said:

having darker nights

I do not agree with making darker nights and forcing players to either change their brightness or get a mod that changes the brightness for FiveM. If you want darker nights I would recommend installing a graphical modification named, Make V Great Again.

20 minutes ago, Oasis said:

I do see where you are coming from but forcing people to do that seems like the server is very controlling at that point. Good idea though! :)

In a way all of the mechanics and coding of a game are meant to control and guide people into a certain style of play. With that being said I do not think darker nights would add anything to the experience for players.