Sugestions for future development: MDT and more

16 hours ago, Serpico said:

- MDT (Mobile Data Terminal). Police can add/view/delete wanted reports at LSPD computer. Can use the computer in the vehicle to search/view reports. Reports are cleaned up after the server restarts. 

I think that's a great feature and it's going to boost the RP in the city quite a lot. Along with it many other things can be implemented, but since it was just released any suggestion on this post is meant to be for later on, when we know if they will be worth it or not.

So I'm going to start with one:
 - If police tag a vehicle as wanted. (If I'm not wrong, doing that in the station or maybe in their new MDT). Then that vehicle will be refused to work on at any of the Spray garages, so repaint is not an option.  If it could be limited to like 1h after it getting into the database that would balance things out. But then criminals might go and swap the vehicle, so I would suggest to do not let the garage store it either, for that 1h. Why? Because the rules stand that you can't use the garage if you are been chased, if you ditch the cops you can rush to swap cars, that's a bit cheap... would be way better if they are forced to hide the car and if they have any 'product' in it that they were moving, would need to be moved to another vehicle. Which adds an extra step for the criminals to fully get away.

That suggestion is based in avoiding the go to garage and then clothes shop, and the cops have no prof. Which I think is been abused a tiny bit.

So anyone that wants to add ideas in here, feedback, suggestions and opinions is welcome. But the goal of this post is to last to keep piling up ideas and those been develop whenever the right comes, not right away.

39 minutes ago, Tomas García said:

Because the rules stand that you can't use the garage if you are been chased

This only applies if you are in an active pursuit. There's nothing wrong with ditching the police and storing your car in a garage.

40 minutes ago, Tomas García said:

That suggestion is based in avoiding the go to garage and then clothes shop, and the cops have no prof.

This is not a thing. Changing your car/clothing does not necessarily mean the police can't still arrest you.