Further Prison Changes.

Unknown

I went to the prison today for the first time since the recent changes and I love it you can do more prison RP in there and you can feel like you are actually locked up.

I was thinking of some improvements that could be made in the future (Doesn't have to happen just a suggestion) 

1. When you go to prison it changes your clothes to prison clothes I saw it in an SP mod wasn't sure if it could be implemented here or maybe just a circle where you can get change.

2. When I was outside the other cell mates were getting a bit angry don't know if it a bug or just needs to be changed I don't know.

3. Maybe that if you want to go in the interior you can to like sleep and shit.

:)

• Like 2

I think these are really good ideas. I havent been in jail since the patch yet (such a good boi) but i assumed the prison uniforms were a given. I think that they should still be aggressive since that opens lots of value of life things so you dont just start fights with them by running into them or something. Maybe even things like shanks could randomly be found in the yard so you could defend yourself if they did get agro. Maybe even the PD could get involved if they're not busy, come in, break up the fights, increase sentences etc. just ideas.... 

• Like 1