Legal/illegal trailer

John

Hello, I looked on the forums but I couldn't find anything, therefore here I go : 

I enjoy alot doing trucking, and the worst thing that can happen while doing it is getting robbed. But what about doing illegal transports ? What about taking an illegal transport from point A to B? 

If this was discussed already, I'll just mind my own way. Feel free to give some toughs 

• Like 6

+1.

I really like this idea and this was actually a thing that happened on the SAMP server that I played on a few years back. You were given a percent chance to receive illegal transport. Or you could opt to take an illegal transport.. Something of that sort. And if you successfully completed an illegal run, you got a bit of extra cash.

• Like 1

What would be really cool is if your could own a transport business(hint hint)?.but when you do carry illegal product there should be a indicator at the warehouse to give cop's a alert of some sort saying "Illegal shipment in transit" that way it's fair game...just like the informer work's.

MAGS

1 hour ago, MAGPIE said:

What would be really cool is if your could own a transport business(hint hint)?.but when you do carry illegal product there should be a indicator at the warehouse to give cop's a alert of some sort saying "Illegal shipment in transit" that way it's fair game...just like the informer work's.

MAGS

I don't think that it should be an immediate, "Hey, someone is transporting something illegal" as soon as you pick it up. Maybe they could get a tip call in from a local PD as you drive by them suspecting illegal activities or something. THAT would be pretty darn cool IMO.

Edited by xEmbers-
  • Like 1

Like the idea a lot!

Only thing is how do u wish the PD being able to catch you?  Because only thing is if your driving perfectly normal we have no reason to stop and conduct checks unless you now have to actually unload the items? Stand at the back of the truck and use hand off emote to simulate your unloading which we get an alert your unloading or implement truck stops that are illegal? Like have one at weed processing or one of those open hangers at the docks?

And of cource payout for illegal runs would be dirty cash

Edited by ImVexal