Roleplay Section on Forums?

fwalandra

I know, I know. Why should we have a roleplay section on the forums when the server itself is a roleplay server? Just hear me out! I don't know about you, but all of my personal roleplaying roots from text based/forum based roleplaying before I expanded further into voice based roleplaying! That means, I achieve my best roleplaying possibility when in the original format of which I learned to roleplay! I'm sure some of you are in the same boat as me, right?

It would be cool, although highly implausible, to add a section of the forums were people can roleplay their characters through text/third person narrative. It would help include people who are still a bit nervous when it comes to voice based roleplay slowly acclimate to a new setting and hopefully allow them to gain more confidence in their abilities while doing both text based and voice based roleplay in the server. Not only this, but sometimes the servers fill up rather quickly (particularly on weekends) and those who really wish to get into the city for some much needed interaction, just don't have the time to wait in a seven+ deep queue that lasts for almost two hours--adding this section to the forums can include those who are unable to join the server due to queue times and still provide them a significant roleplay experience!

• Like 3