LSFD Ambulance Color / Model Options

___

Ambulance color schemes -   I wanted to suggest potentially adding the 3 variations of ambulance color schemes. I'm unsure if it is locked to the current color scheme to keep relevance to the LSFD, however i think it would be nice to change the schemes as you wish to keep things fresh.  I've added a photo of the 3 vanilla schemes available.

468px-Ambulance_Trio-GTAV.jpg

Ambulance Model -  I also wanted to suggest potentially adding a variation of model to the vanilla ambulances that lower ranked members of the LSFD can acess. (EMT/Paramedic). These different models could have pros and cons to them such as the ford having better traction off-road for calls near mt. chiliad or other areas that people need assistance in. Photos below are ideas for models that could potentially be implemented

14875415866941_2.jpgAmbulance.jpg.2250ce9df841618f19655b65c53.jpg.ed0ebf0a959e22038bde6770bd29a34e.j

Firetruck Models-  Only having the large & in charge fire truck that moves at a snails pace tends to deter individuals from choosing that role when they clock on. (That & the vanilla firefighter model ;) ) , however i think new models for the role would more than likely liven the fire role more than ever. And if the fire-watch job returns it could add a whole new world to the members of the LFSD. These models could potentially not be able to transport injured civs for the reason of encouraging teamwork among co-workers & everyone choosing the model & not using it in its respective role. 

38c186-2016-01-04_00001.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrF6rOR-f119uJ9CwAHLnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUpJ9jQzEy7IYvrV044q6

• Like 1

Won't be having multiple liveries of different styles. We don't use the vanilla ambulance, the one in use is modded. Also, the bush truck you posted is garbage and won't be added. It's been commented about in the forums already. Osk has been looking for a model that is not broken.