Expanding RP Potiential

Oasis

I have been recently notified by an individual that my characters have been lacking likingness. I was wondering, how could I expand my characters' personality. For example, what could my character, Tiffany Williams, and any other characters I make in the future, do to expand their personality. I am still relatively new to RPing and I was wondering what could make my characters better and become more liked by others. Before anyone says it, I understand that I have to play realistically (I.E. not driving like a maniac, not killing people randomly unless my character is mentally ill, E.T.C.). I would just like to know what people want from others RP wise and to help the RP situation grow. Sorry for the poor wording in this post, I just don't exactly know how to put this.

Sincerely,

~Oasis/Tiffany Williams

Yeah just try to be creative, try out more things and go with the one you are most comfortable with and make sure its within the rules and doesn't ruin the RP of others. Your fun should never ruin others. Good thing in RP is that the limit is only in your imagination and creativity.

• Like 1

Find a task you'd think is boring and mundane and turn it into your job! For example, everyone can repair their own car right? I plan on hanging out at LS Customs and being the mechanic on duty there. Advertise on twitter and say "Hey, why fix your own car when you can have someone else do it! Cmon down and see me at LS Customs" or something like that. Turn it into a job, y'know? Gives you something to do and lets you RP with customers!