7 Seventy - car

DanielBos

I have recently purchase the 7 seventy car for 1.6 mil. I have done a test on it against the Dominator GTX. 

The GTX is is half the price. more mods and more upgrades (turbo and engine).

With a standing race the GTX has the same wheel spin length and time as the 7 70. The GTX has greater acceleration as well greater top speed.  cornering of both are very close on the amount of slide/grip.

I would think that 2 cars with similar driving/handling characteristics and one being double the price would have the same performance or the more expensive one  would be a little better in at least one area.

The reason for the price difference was purely based on aesthetics. The Seven-70 is essentially an Aston Martin and the GTX is a Ford Mustang hence the price difference. Since our car prices aren't always aligned with performance on the server you're going to have vehicles that cost more that are considered luxury vehicles. This is why most people go around in the city and ask others for opinions before they buy. Maybe I buffed the GTX attributes too much in response to everyone saying it was too slow who knows? I haven't had time to test it against other vehicles, only a solo speed test. After I'm done with the EMS Tahoe and adding all of the vehicles we don't have in the server I'll look.

Edited by Osk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1