Car Rental Company and Access to trunk with keys

I thought of an idea to add more player to player economy and RP. 
It can be a place where people can list their cars and rental price.
The rental company can be at the legion garage in the car shop.
Since the new key chain feature, this job is now a possibility.

In addition, A feature that would make this idea an even better reality would be the access to the trunk of a vehicle if you have the keys.

Rental Company Location:
 Picture on the ground - https://imgur.com/a/9NLekJl
 Picture of the map - https://imgur.com/a/ljgN6gd

• Like 1

Iv seen this RP'd.

Someone sets it up and manages the events collects down Payments to allow vehicles to park there then you lay in cash and are given the keys to your new ride.

Can be blunt or go I depth by filling in paperwork in the office. Was really good idea by the person to do it.

• 1 month later...

I love to RP this and what would be nice aswell is having it linked to business maybe where you rent Luxury Motorsport by Legion like Ra1l said, and dont have to pay to retrive vehicles from garage, becouse what usually happends is that you take out maybe 10 vehicles and you will probably not earn the money back on the rental business because of the cost of retrieving the vehicles, you wouldnt earn a lot of money on it but at least not loose money. And if customers could acces trunk there would be more people renting i guess.

Problem: people rent to make big ammounts of drugs not being afraid of theire own vehicle being seized.