Police Probation "paperwork"

Bella Chase

With lawyers becoming more prevalent, and with people having a right to a lawyer for certain charges I think it would be nice to have some more emersion or roleplay opportunities other than a quick 5 ish minute discussion and then everyone can leave (for those that would like to participate of courses).  Many people in the community have been pushing for more rp, and as police we reward rp through letting people have decreased consequences. 

As a lawyer I have talked fines down with “probation” and “rehab” I think it would be cool to add something into police record keeping that would keep track of that – something like until the next storm you can’t do drugs, or get caught with criminal activity, otherwise lawyer privileges would be revoked, or if you didn’t come in and report for a drug test that you could be wanted and need to serve time.  Obviously in the roleplay I have done no one got charges after they were dropped, but it added to the scenario, and those involved seemed to like the extra bit.   Having something official would add emersion for people, it would give cops more to do during slow times, and even possibly come up with a new job for people as a probation or parole officer. 

• Like 5