Just something little.

I know IPS forums allows for the customisation of the themes and the ability to add your own pictures. It would be really nice if we saw some of the game media that's captured featured on the backdrop for the site. I know this can be easily done as the screenshots are mostly the same 1080p dimensions of the one we have currently.  They can be handpicked or we could have weekly competitions like best game media of the week then that's selected for that week. It would be good to see people wanting to go out and explore for the best scenery pictures of just the perfectly timed snap of something. 

Its all community engagement at the end of the day! ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, speed said:

I considered doing something like this for the loading screen of the servers, but I don't think others were in favor of the idea.

It would be pretty cool! Its nothing major just a little bit of community engagement at the end of the day. Would be cool to see people going out their way to snap that perfect shot and on the loading screen? That would be amazing!!