New discord channel for stream advertising

Bubba

I think it would be good to have a separate discord channel for stream advertising. I like browsing game media from time to time but 75% of the content is stream advertising, i think its good to have people advertise streams but having it separate would make browsing game media more enjoyable with it only having clips, videos and pictures. And it would also make it easier for people searching streams going live aswell having a separate channel for that.

Edited by Dover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

Image result for DOWNVOTE

Ideally people would just use the website side bar

Or yeah, just use the side bar on the web page, agree on that. 

I have seen a lot of people advertise theire streams on discord media when they arent even playing on the server.

I just wanted to bring this up since it would be more enjoyable to browse discord media without it being flooded with stream advertising like i said, and just see if i wasnt the only one with that opinion. At the other side, i guess that is what the media channel is for anyways.

And i hope i dont offend any streamers around with that opinion, i mean i watch and support a lot of streamers of the community myself but i feel its not necesary to flood the media with advertising every time they go live. But i guess this is my unpopular opinion. 

#Bubbabahiba

Edited by Dover
  • Like 1

I completely agree with dovers point. Just seperate on discord Game media - with community streams. Like mans even seen one advertise the same stream twitce within a few hours? Like could i put out my stream every hour on there? I just think it will help when Roleplaying to be able to say to someone "yo check out the video we just made in the Community radio" and they could easily scroll through actual videos they could play within discord rather than scroll through streams which as Dover has stated sometimes arent even streaming the server.

• Like 2