Tire booting

Jonas Young

I had a thought the other day while watching Tilly's stream.

What do you guys think about a tire booting device PD can use on vehicles used during a crime?

They could use it to disable a vehicle found in an illegal area. Or it could be put on a vehicle while PD calls for a Tow to impound said vehicle.

Could possibly add the ability for Towing job to boot vehicles and/or remove boots if the situation calls for it.

I haven't fully fleshed out the though. Did a search and found no previous suggestions so I figured I'd drop it here. Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

tire-boot-1.jpg

Thanks man makes sense now lmao. In the UK we call it clamping. It would be a pretty cool idea of we could clamp but with the way people are they will just either pull out 1 of 100 cars and use that. We issue illegal parking tickets rarely so I honestly don't know how effective these will be. Now a impound delay is what we need. Somthing that will delay you from pulling out a car after it's been impounded for a period of time.  Maybe ranging from 10m - 30m depending on certain. Factors. People in the UK can't rock up yo the lot to pick up their car they have to wait X amount of days will also value people doing dumb shit with their cars!