More Jobs?

Krzyygamin

I have been playing for about a week now and notice a lack of variety in jobs, you get into higher money amounts and it gets to the point where the gap between you and that business is just too big to overcome. Not to mention wine is the most painfully boring thing possible. I was thinking it would be quite cool to have more jobs on different levels, for example a higher tier would be a race car driver and a lower tier would be a pizza delivery guy or something along those lines. To balance new players from older ones just require a license to be bought to level up to these higher tier jobs. Ex: 1st tier free 2nd tier 50k 3rd 100k... etc. I feel like this would add more variety to jobs and more opportunities, not to mention the roleplay oppurtunities. Instead of just saying "I do deliveries" or "I sell meth" like every person you could say "oh im a racecar driver" or "oh I fly planes". I feel like while a big change, this would overall improve the server and give it a more vast and fun atmosphere. I hope you consider my idea (I do understand this would be a large thing to add to the server so I do not expect it to make it in)

• Confused 1

Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you're severely jumping the gun on judging the variety of jobs we have to offer.

Everything except the race car driver job (which wont be added, why would that be a job?) you suggested already exists in some format on the server.

19 minutes ago, Krzyygamin said:

race car driver

Try trucking

19 minutes ago, Krzyygamin said:

pizza delivery guy

Already exists

20 minutes ago, Krzyygamin said:

"oh I fly planes"

Already exists

20 minutes ago, Krzyygamin said:

To balance new players from older ones just require a license to be bought to level up to these higher tier jobs. Ex: 1st tier free 2nd tier 50k 3rd 100k... etc.

Already exists, although not the way you describe. Airdrop job requires pilot license, tow truck/mechanic requires tow license, etc.

• Like 2