Clothing/Appearance/Animation Limitations

This is just a character appearance question for something I'm confused about.

Perhaps it's the model I selected, but I can't get more than like 2 hair styles and 3 different outfits. I can't wear any masks, glasses, jackets, etc. . Is there maybe something I'm just missing? I really like the model character I have and if I'm stuck with the limited options, then it is what it is, just thought I'd point it out and see if anyone might have any tips/tricks for me on this.

I've also noticed that with the particular model I have, I have a very specific style of walking, but if I run, it can break the walking animation and then I walk like a buff dude instead of sexy chick... Is there an option to select the walk style your character has?

Welcome to Npc model life! Very limited clothing and hair options but a more unique appearance overall. /walk list shows all the walk style options. /walk clear for setting it back to whatever the basic walk is for that model. Nothing u can do about it resetting to an aggressive walk when you shoot except being ready to pull down your console and reselecting the walk you want. I never noticed it being a problem when I ran tho ...

• Like 1