Suggestions for the server

This is a short list of some minor issues I have found.

-Sometimes when I go into the coke lab it makes me fall under the map and teleports me to the trucking company at the bottom of the map.

-If I logout in the Mount Zonah hospital, I am dead when I join back.

-The locking on the vehicles is funky sometimes 

-The speed of vehicles should be relevant to how much they cost. 

• Like 1

+1 Falling through the map is super irritating, Especially at the coke lab. Sometimes I also fall through the map in a vehicle but I believe that is from lag. I have personally never logged off in the hospital but have heard that that happens. The locking on the cars is really annoying too I have been locked out multiple times and stranded in the middle of no where. As for the cost of vehicles being relevant to how much they cost I think that in some aspects the cars need to be adjusted but most of them are decent. Recently bought the vortex for around 650,000 and I don't really like it as the top speed is only around 125 to 130 MPH  but the acceleration makes up for it mostly.

• Like 1

Falling through the map is beyond our control, for the most part. There are a few things you can do to prevent it, there are guides on the forums.

Logging out anywhere underground (most interiors) will usually result in you spawning in dead, so try to avoid that.

Vehicle prices are not based on speed. They will not be adjusted with that in mind. Buy cars that fit your character, not what's fastest.

• Like 2