These Changes..

explosivedave

Just want to share some of the changes and twerks ive noticed in the past two weeks.

First off, This inactivity kick for people who are "afk"

- This makes no sense, I was kicked Yesterday for gold mining, then again for cooking meth... 

- You would think standing in one place putting and taking stuff from our trucks would not be considered to be afk...

- Its taking people HOURS to get into the server, To get kicked because i had to go take a shit...

- So playing ems i have to run circles while waiting for a call to come in so i dont get kicked? Ugh...

Ill just stop there on this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors....

Damn these errors are getting worse n worse, Im just going to mention a few for the fun of it.

- Log off the server, Rejoin 1 hour later to play.  Spawn into the world, End up at the hospital? Oh hey look all my guns are gone, my money in my wallet, and the 165k car i just bought is not in my garage anymore... So i just power gamed for hours for no reason? my shit is just gone. No car, No money. No guns, Nothing, Oh but my 8000$ sultan is still there, awesome!

- Try to go scuba diving, make wine, make coke, Leave your vehicle unattended for more then 20 min. Go back to vehicle. Either the car is Locked and wont let me get inside, OR even lock pick my own door.  

OR ( this one is the best ) you go back to get your car and its just randomly gone, Now u are stuck 5 miles from the nearest garage...

- Trying to RP with people with very limited options compared to other servers.

I really like playing here at the badlands, But lately its seemed pretty pointless with losing cars, money, items, insane q times, and running the map from spot to spot because we randomly get stranded, This might not be an issue for people with a lot of friends on the server, but for me and my friends, it is. Its a shame the last few days i been trying to make money it was all for nothing. Dont want this to sound like a total bitch n complain thread. But, at the same time i feel like no one is addressing these issues, and just dont care.

and after i  watched the podcast the other day for serpico...  You guys did NOT answer ONE question anyone had. Every time someone made a suggestion or a concern all they did was explain WHY they cant do that, or WHY they wont, or How thats a bad idea, or how its TOO MUCH work and not worth it.... not ONE question or concern people asked was taken into consideration 

• Like 1

Firstly, If you are just losing money like this you should really be putting in some sort of support request.

Secondly, you have to understand that this car disappearing thing isn't just something that you experience and can sometimes be out of the developers/staff control.

If you are waking up dead, then try not to log of in any custom made YMAP (interiors i.e. Mt. Zonah). 

Make bug reports, support requests anything other than the complaining as the reports are way more beneficial for the player base and staff team. 

9 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

Firstly, If you are just losing money like this you should really be putting in some sort of support request.

Secondly, you have to understand that this car disappearing thing isn't just something that you experience and can sometimes be out of the developers/staff control.

If you are waking up dead, then try not to log of in any custom made YMAP (interiors i.e. Mt. Zonah). 

Make bug reports, support requests anything other than the complaining as the reports are way more beneficial for the player base and staff team. 

U know as much i as i do that a support request is not going to be answered. As my friend lost EVERYTHING 2 days ago, sent in a ticket, and nothing was ever said.

I disconnect from the server in the 2/6 mechs parking lot....

There is so much stuff i can say, about other servers and other developers etc etc, but honestly this post is bad enough already.  Everyone is going to give the same answer and it will be forgotten about in 2 days with no actions ever being taken, lets be honest here.

Edited by explosivedave

Yeah! A friend and I have been playing the last few days and he lost about 40 grand that he made yesterday when he logged on this morning and I too have experienced the disappearing car once or twice. We sent a ticket to support and hopefully, it gets answered soon. Either way, I'd say be patient with the admins and remember that things like afk timers and the such can always be changed with enough feedback, from what I've seen so far a lot of feedback from the community is taken on board! But hopefully some of these issues get resolved soon and until then all we can do is work around them to the best of our ability whilst they're being worked on.

Edited by ViridianFox

1 hour ago, explosivedave said:

First off, This inactivity kick for people who are "afk"

- This makes no sense, I was kicked Yesterday for gold mining, then again for cooking meth... 

You disappeared for 15 minutes. You weren’t paying attention to the game enough to see the 3 minutes worth of bold red text on your screen warning you that would be kicked. You were kicked. I’m not sure what doesn’t make sense here.

Damn these errors are getting worse n worse, Im just going to mention a few for the fun of it.

Every bug you mentioned has existed for ages and each of them is out of our control. We can only do so much to override core mechanics of the game (vehicle migration, chunk unloading, etc)

and after i  watched the podcast the other day for serpico...  You guys did NOT answer ONE question anyone had. Every time someone made a suggestion or a concern all they did was explain WHY they cant do that, or WHY they wont, or How thats a bad idea, or how its TOO MUCH work and not worth it.... not ONE question or concern people asked was taken into consideration 

That’s... not even remotely close to true. But ok?

As my friend lost EVERYTHING 2 days ago, sent in a ticket, and nothing was ever said.

There are no open support requests matching the issues you’re describing. Additionally, we’re human. Things take time.

We understand these things are frustrating, but if you’re not going to do your part, there’s no point in this discussion. I’ll be closing this as such.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• speed locked this topic