Increase size or add Public #4 ?

I know this will sound pretty dumb coming from someone that is new. 
But at the same time I think it's pretty important. The servers are really packing up - and at all times of the day.
My friends and I waited until the restart to join but just immediately got put in a queue of 20+ people. And it was seconds after the restart. Really, we counted to 10.
And before that I had to sit in a queue for over an hour. It was 80+ minutes. And this was on more than one occasion So, this isn't me really trying to complain because I'm a patient guy (or try to be) and I can think about putting up with this.
The server is doing well and I think it should expand to accept more people in.
But I just feel it'll be helpful to add a Public #4. If it's not possible I'm sorry I didn't find out sooner, again I'm new. 
But yea
Thank you

or we could just increase the server size that too

Also also also, sorry if this looks copypasta I posted this in the wrong section ?

Edited by torchtwitch

3 hours ago, torchtwitch said:

y friends and I waited until the restart to join but just immediately got put in a queue of 20+ people. And it was seconds after the restart. Really, we counted to 10.

IDK if you tried server 1 or 2 here ya go 115527634083497.png

They just opened up server #3 which has no priority so maybe you should try there..... So many topics on this lately 

2 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

IDK if you tried server 1 or 2 here ya go 115527634083497.png

They just opened up server #3 which has no priority so maybe you should try there..... So many topics on this lately 

Dang didn't realize it was recent. Still, all servers have been filled with a queue 20+ it's amazing - but I'm dying to play.

• Like 1