Actual radio shows

Hi guys,

I've been going over the past suggestions to look for anything similar to what I though of and this popped: 

I believe this, with an integration of a "radio server" can help us establish a radio station that players can listen to around the cities. We would have an actual radio show that airs on specific times with radio host(s). People can call in, share thoughts, comments and other fun stuff that will help spread knowledge around the cities and encourage people to interact and communicate.

Currently, the only news source we have is Weasel News which only covers basic RPing by having people running around with a camera and a mic in case of an event. What I thought about is getting live, share direct news with everyone and much more by actually covering the scene on radio, through voice for all people around the cities in their vehicles or what so ever... Maybe this can fall under Weasel News too?

• Like 5