[Suggestion] Business investment

Sam

It would be cool if you're able to invest your money with a business and get interest back. For example you would set up a meeting with a business owner where you will pay them 100,000$ and in X amount of time you will be able to collect a check from the business of over 100,000 dependent on the interest rate you agree on and the business would have a cut put into its funds.

It would have to make it so that by the end of time X weather its 2 weeks or longer the player would end up collecting a check making money in the long run. 

To stop millionaires from making a shit ton of money there should be a interest rate bracket that decreases as the price of your investment goes up. 

I don't know what the numbers side of this would look like but it's just a random suggestion that I thought of. 

I wouldn't want to do fixed interest rates. Investments should be a risk.

I've always planned on adding some kind of investment ability - the original idea was to create a market based on the amount of goods being produced by businesses. But the amount of data required to make that "realistic" would just be too much work.

My current idea is to add a stock market that works based off of real world stocks.