Question about boats

adayspast

I've asked quite a bit in game and haven't found much out. My main question is since boat trunk size doesn't show up on the buying vehicle page is that supposed to be known? Also it doesn't really show how many seats any of the boats are. Just curious if anyone has information, or if we're supposed to fine out in game.

Any help is appreciated!

@adayspast

Best to find out in game, Forum and discord help are more for mechanic issues, such as how to drop the anchor, or how to re-fuel a boat.

Questions on specifics such as capacity - trunk/seats, speed, and performance, are all questions that should be asked in game, since this is knowledge that your character will be using to directly influence their choices.

Edited by Merr Khan

9 hours ago, Merr Khan said:

@adayspast

Best to find out in game, Forum and discord help are more for mechanic issues, such as how to drop the anchor, or how to re-fuel a boat.

Questions on specifics such as capacity - trunk/seats, speed, and performance, are all questions that should be asked in game, since this is knowledge that your character will be using to directly influence their choices.

Okay, I was just asking because trunk sizes for cars show up was just wondering if it was the same for boats. Thank you

• 2 years later...