Food Trucks

So today I had the idea of going and buying an rv and went on got it fixed up, and bought a mobile meth lab ( food truck kitchen) and went and got whatever that e word is to use as propane to power said kitchen in my food truck. Well as I was picking up the "propane" a cop rolls up asking me whats going on. so I told him I was picking up propane and he asked if he could search me and I said yes but I need to explain what you will find and what my intentions are. He procceded to sieze all the stuff, and fine me $2000. All I wanted to do was roleplay as a food truck and add the effects to it, like the smoke from the grills, ya know? can there not be exceptions made for such things, or provisions made to be able to roleplay such? I mean I thought these were roleplay servers after all?

@RockfordIceBenders Your best bet is to go lock pick a food truck the RV is used to cook meth and if a cop sees it smoking he has PC to search it and impound it. You have no idea how many have tried that and were actually cooking meth hence why cops have SOP regarding that issue. You may want to read your civilian rights under rules and announcement on the forums 

Edited by Thorgs