Police shutting down RP?!

Denver

Okay so this is starting to make a me really salty. A few days ago there was a beach party/ party at the yacht. About 13 people were there and we were all having fun. Some people were drowing because they either couldnt get back up or fell into the water and were stuck in ragdoll. There was 1 ems guy onduty and he didnt tell us or asked us to be more safer cause he was alone and couldn't handle the amount of calls. Then the police showed up telling us to leave the yacht and with that stop that roleplay. Now it happens alot these days that the police is playing admin and shutting down RP on a RP server. Now i get that it could be annoying and for the ems, but then just ignorr that location if you cant handle it. Police shouldnt be able to shut down RP. So people tell me please, did i miss something and did the police get admin powers or is this not supposed to happen.. Anyways, i said what was hurting me..

If police receive multiple calls to the same location for various crimes then they have a right to ask people to disperse.  It would happen IRL.  I would suggest that you be more safe.  You're comments on RP are appreciated.... people dying constantly I would not consider the best RP in terms of value of life.  They are responsible for public safety and if people are constantly getting downed due to behavior then it would be more than appropriate to break up a dangerous party.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• TiLLeR locked this topic