Planes and Licenses?

3 Percent Tom

It would add alot of RP, and a new way to make money if simple prop planes were added in. Civs could set up their own air taxi business and drug running. To maintain quality control you could make it so Civs would have to pass a test to get their license. Also make planes like the GTA version of a Cessna at lest $100,000, so only dedicated members could get them. There could also be potential for whitelisted ATCs.

Edited by 3 Percent Tom

I personally think making it more expensive would work a lot better. It only takes two-three hours to gather up that money. I feel it would give incentive of amount of time they put in to earn the planes if the planes were worth $750,000-$1,000,000. There would be little to none trolls causing havoc with planes. 

22 hours ago, BahamaLlama said:

I personally think making it more expensive would work a lot better. It only takes two-three hours to gather up that money. I feel it would give incentive of amount of time they put in to earn the planes if the planes were worth $750,000-$1,000,000. There would be little to none trolls causing havoc with planes. 

Yeah but what kind of inflated world do Cessnas cost that much. Anything higher than 300,000 would have to be a jet or a nice prop. Plus the test for a license would insure no trolls could get it unless they were very dedicated.

39 minutes ago, 3 Percent Tom said:

Yeah but what kind of inflated world do Cessnas cost that much. Anything higher than 300,000 would have to be a jet or a nice prop. Plus the test for a license would insure no trolls could get it unless they were very dedicated.

But someone with a lot of money could also be from dedication. It would be a showcase of your elite class of wealth! Planes are sitting on a back burner for the time being until I can really put thought into it. There is another thread on the forums about planes as well. There are some more pressing things like legal jobs I want to focus on before planes.