EMS Pilots License & Transport

Capisce

Okay so it's really really hard to get up Mt Chilliad all the way. I was wondering if there could be a reduced pilots license or just a way for us to do a course to where we can fly up there to save people and wherever else we need to fly that would be separate from a casual pilots license and aircraft. I hit a locale who decided to stop in the middle of the road instead of pull over and then crashed into a rocked and my ambulance flipped over. So I caught a ride with my coworker and we made our way slowly up there and we both died trying to save this person who was either base jumping or forced (we never got to em they were on an awkward side of the mountain). And then low and behold im getting more calls now. Its just a lot to get up there in an ambulance which would be okay if they didnt die on the side of the mountain which we fall down if we try to walk. 

Every call is possible to get to (within reason). That being said, going to Mt. Chilliad is very easy to do as long as you take the right route, the right speed, and the right approach. If you continue to fuck up, try slow down or change the variables. Now yes, it would be nice to use a helicopter but they are only given to Paramedic+ for a reason. I do not see a change to that, you will just have to find a way and don't be upset or scared if you cannot make it to the patient. Just make a good attempt to save them ?