Badlands 2.0 character situation

Wong

As you may or may not know some people play as characters behind a mask, for instance I am apart of the Cookie Crips and wondering when badlands 2.0 does roll around if I can still roleplay as such characters in the crips as a full character and not just some random guy no one knows without the mask

Badlands 2.0 is not a traditional hardcore RP server
While this change will naturally push us in a more hardcore direction, the primary goal is to foster higher quality RP by taking a "Roleplay over Ruleplay" approach. This means allowing RP to lead where it may, without having to worry about following a specific checklist before performing a potentially rule-breaking action (in most cases). This means having the freedom to do things that would make sense in real life, when server rules would previously have prohibited it. This also means things may get weird. You may meet players who don't meet your definition of a "high quality role player." You may see things that break your immersion or make you wonder if you took too much acid, such as a pig driving a police car. You will not see players standing at 2/6 for 3 hours at a time talking about all of the really cool things they're doing in their head, and the report they're submitting another player for being mean, while simultaneously pulling a weapon on anyone that harms their fragile ego. You will not see gangs (read: groups of friends) targeting players because Officer O'Brien gave someone 20 months in jail after Murderer Mike gave "like, 5 minutes of the best RP ever, bro."

What i gather from this, is there should not be any issues with continue the RP.