EMS Deploy-able Bags

So I was in Serpico's stream and I was discussing this with him but I want to know the EMS communities thoughts are. I was thinking about the action of actually carrying a EMS bag, getting it out of your ambulance, and taking it to the injured player and it places down and in the bag can be bandages, medkits, drugs. Whatever is going to, and will be available in 2.0... I feel that could add some more of a professional RP look towards EMS. I think it could be a great thing, let me know what your guys thought are..

(This is NOT GTA btw..)
Link to what i'm referring to: 

Edited by Sadie James
  • Like 5

The whole video is a great suggestion IMO? 

The whole medkit bag is a good idea, but I know a lot of EMS that uses the bag on their back, and that would kinda defeat the purpose of the bag on their back if they NEED a medkit from the ambulance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chan Wong said:

The whole video is a great suggestion IMO? 

Yes I thought so too! I just asked Serpico specifically about the EMS bags though. Asked if it was doable. Although I showed him the video and without asking he said the stretcher could be possible... but he also wanted to look in the scanning of downed people for injuries. Just stuff he saw watching the video. So maybe there could be good things coming for EMS!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sadie James said:

Yes I thought so too! I just asked Serpico specifically about the EMS bags though. Asked if it was doable. Although I showed him the video and without asking he said the stretcher could be possible... but he also wanted to look in the scanning of downed people for injuries. Just stuff he saw watching the video. So maybe there could be good things coming for EMS!

I'm excited what 2.0 brings, or even before 2.0!

• Like 1