J. RockAFella's Suggestions

Xerxes

Hey everyone, I am new to the town and have spent little time but here are a few suggestions, I have discussed with other players and if they are already suggested, in works, or are already in server I'd love to hear about it!

1. Drag strip (Place to LEGALLY drag race, go to place bets and see who has the fastest car!)

-Following this, there is so many updates that can come with Drag strip, Drag Tune Chip for cars

- Trailers to carry your Drag car to and from the drag strip legally.

2. Custom cars

- I am aware Custom cares are a bitch to code in, but would def be an eye catcher to the car scene guys.

- Not being added right away but taking time to slowly add them over time.

- can add drag / Drift cars (Rumor was told to me a Drift tune was being added in 2.0)

3. Selling cars to players

-I was told that this is not currently possible

- I think selling cars, player to player would be very beneficial for the economy to help keep it flowing.

- I personally love buying cars for as cheap as I can and trying to profit as much as possible, and have even opened my own car dealerships in other towns.

4. Weekly Pod Cast

- Not sure if this already being done but just figure I'd say it

- A weekly pod cost where members of the community, staff, developers (Pref with Webcams) can come into a discord call, stream it to the server where we can go over suggestions, and and discuss updates, and other stuff about the server. I've seen this in another town and it goes pretty well, helps the community really come up with some insane ideas and talk with the dev team and staff, I did hear that the dev members stream them developing the server, which is absolutely amazing!

*** I am just new so if anything has been suggested or is already happening disregard and I'd love to hear if its already put in the server ***

- J. RockAFella ❤️

2 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

- I am aware Custom cares are a bitch to code in, but would def be an eye catcher to the car scene guys.

No they're not. But they do heavily impact server stability, and cause significantly more desync and crashes for players.

3 minutes ago, Xerxes said:

Not weekly, but we typically do a monthly/bimonthly meeting depending on availability.
Weekly would be too much and the questions would be repetitive

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, speed said:

Not weekly, but we typically do a monthly/bimonthly meeting depending on availability.
Weekly would be too much and the questions would be repetitive

Wow, Thanks for the fast reply!

Glad to here atleast there are some sort of meeting!! I'd always be down to be involved! ❤️

18 hours ago, Xerxes said:

4. Weekly Pod Cast

- A weekly pod cost where members of the community, staff, developers (Pref with Webcams) can come into a discord call, stream it to the server where we can go over suggestions, and and discuss updates, and other stuff about the server. I've seen this in another town and it goes pretty well, helps the community really come up with some insane ideas and talk with the dev team and staff, I did hear that the dev members stream them developing the server, which is absolutely amazing!

Here is a link to the post of the previous podcasts 

• Like 1