Roof access for heli pads in city

Merr Khan

Can we get roof access to the heli pads around the lower part of the city? Simple teleportation circle like at the club, so pilots and passengers can meet up or get down from roof top heli pads? maybe add a symbol to map as a small H or as a landing area (only as pilot in air-craft). It would make heli transportation safer, faster, and within the city FAA rules & regulation. Here are Pics of the 9 I found around the city w/out current access (stairs/ladder) 

https://imgur.com/a/lzFhw

Edited by Merr Kahn
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Merr Kahn said:

Can we get roof access to the heli pads around the lower part of the city? Simple teleportation circle like at the club, so pilots and passengers can meet up or get down from roof top heli pads? maybe add a symbol to map as a small H or as a landing area (only as pilot in air-craft). It would make heli transportation safer, faster, and within the city FAA rules & regulation. Here are Pics of the 9 I found around the city w/out current access (stairs/ladder) 

https://imgur.com/a/lzFhw

i agree with this. gotten my heli + lisence today. wanted to start up a charter company but its almost impossible to pick up or drop them in the city.  allowance to land on certain buildings like the one near legion square ( high one with the ladders )  or adding ladders to get atop the buildings with the H on the roof would be really required for this. right now it feels like i've wasted 1.4 million to be able to land in the dessert. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XZiggsX said:

I am strongly against the addition of small H icons on the map. At least, if they are permanent. If they shop up even when not in the chopper that would be a 'shit load' of symbols that 99% of the player have no need for.

I agree that would be too much. No, what i would want is only while in an air craft as the pilot. Like what you see (yellow dots on map) on landing strips. 

Edited by Merr Kahn
  • Like 2

I get what you're saying with this but at the same time, I think maybe a few at least. Like maybe a way to get on top of maze bank just for sightseeing if anything would be nice. Plus the pad up on the roof could be used too. Sorry I know this was about landing helis but I really want maze bank roof access. 

Edited by KotaJon91
  • Like 1

I think a problem would occur, unless they made a force field that kept you on the roof, there would be way too many (cough cough, assholes) jumpers who would ruin anything like this before it even got started. 

For right now IMO its tough to RP with heli's since 95% of common RP areas are off limits to the coolest addition to the server.  

Edited by Merr Kahn
  • Like 2

@Merr Kahn  I been checking those locations in GTAO since I'm a poor in BadLands and don't afford a chopper yet. And 3 of your 9 helipads do have roof access. I can show you those in-game.  Personally I don't think the skyscrapers need to be pick up locations, those would be neat in a future if those buildings are offices for in game businesses or similar.

In my opinion, there are some already possible to access helipad in the city. And for the sake of do not be in a Michael Bay city, I hope helis stick to those. In big cities no helicopters are allowed to fly too close to buildings, usually at center of the city, that's why I think we should avoid people picking up passengers on the streets as I have seen already. People are too lazy... they can't even park at the parking lot behind the bank to hang at legion, and it's pushing a key to walk the small distance from the parking to Legion, let's not reinforce it with  heli pickups.

The request is legit, but in my opinion the less color circles in world the better. There are already a few buildings people can climb up and you know what they are used for mostly... so mostly because of that I would say no to extra tps to tall buildings. Also, since they are allowed as landing points, you should use them as a RP opportunity for city sight seen, private meetings, and so on.

Edited by Tomas García
fxing typos