bars and RP hangout

dizzy

i haven't been on the server very long and i have been really enjoying my time since some times it can feel lonely though driving to point A to point B doing x y z etc witch isint bad i feel like that's half of what signed up for that. i have had a couple of run in's with other players that i could have befriended that i have completely cut short in a attempt to avoid being robed this was even a issue in GTA online in its earliest days now you never openly say where to meet up or where you are but what if there were a couple of bars or even a parking lot for car shows where role player could meet up (at the top of the map, down town and in the middle) just to hang out maybe there are npc cops that spawn there so if some one is violent the npc would react and they would be shot by the npcs or maybe player enter passive mode in that zone i think that's pretty much all this map is missing something like Stormwind from WoW just somewhere to hang

thanks for reading =]

Edited by dizzy

I'm not really sure what you mean but there is for example, Bahama mamas (added teleport to get inside it) where you can get in and hang around there. Or tequilala. And for the car shows you can always set them up wherever you want and if someone is coming to ruin it, just reocrd and report and I'm pretty sure that action is going to be taken. 

And after they added gun license/drivers license, I feel like there's not that much VDM/RDM etc. It's almost completely gone, at least I haven't seen that happening.

While it is a dangerous spot for RDM/VDM Legion sqr is a popular spot where players meet, though if you play at European times you should try to actively try to meet people if you encounter them since most players will be grinding with the.... well the lack of RP and encounters during the mornings

I typically avoid large populated areas (legion Square). Yes there is more RP but of a generally lower quality. The RP you get out in the rest of the map with random people is fewer and farther apart but always better quality IMO.

You can always set up a meeting spot using /Tweet command for the bars, a hangout spot, car shows in a garage/parking lot, races, almost anything you can imagine. Heck you can set up a nail salon and do mani/pedi's, fuck the sky's the limit. The only issue you run into is getting people to do something that doesn't pay out $$$$, sad but true.

I found for myself that, once i stopped grinding and stopped caring about $, my immersion and enjoyment of the game increased by 25%. I now spend my time looking for RP scenarios rather then grinding money. This is the spot (outside of legion and grinding) were you find other people also looking for quality RP and you can have a lot of fun.    

My $0.02