ideas

Sarah Blood

While I think I understand where the suggestion is coming from and see how there could be benefits to it, I propose another way for you to look at it. If someone is making you uncomfortable in the server, harassing you/ blurring the lines between ooc and ic, please don't look at it as 'bugging" us to let us know about it through the player reporting system. Harassment is covered in the first line of the general rules of this server. We want to help make this an enjoyable community for everyone and we can't fix what we don't know about. It could be a feature the devs could look at maybe. I'll bring it up at our next meeting.. But again, if it gets to a point where it's getting to be to much, then report it to us. Thanks.

• Like 4

i agree with what @DTheOneD has said as the time's i have contacted admins for IC harrassment it has been dealt with quickly & well.

but also, not all harassment is going to be blurring the line of OOC, it can just be someone's character being annoying/creepy or too much for you, and i'd like to know i have the ability to take actions against it for myself IC available to me, and not have to go to an admin for what could just be IC issues.

if they continue to harass after that then i think it would be an OOC issue, as everyone is here to enjoy themselves and not "fend off" creep/harassers

• Like 2