Mechanic Job

I'm not really sure if this topic has been raised before but here goes nothing.

With the new changes made where the mechanic has to buy parts according to the damage done to the vehicle ( Spend money outta his own pocket ) Mechs now are really rare to come by and it usually used to involve rp which has now gone into making money again scenario only.

However Im not sure if the devs realized this but the " pulling the car out of garage again brings you a new car" makes the mechanic job literally useless... now I've been told/experienced  the new bugs where we can't put the vehicle in garage or sometimes when it breaks down and wouldn't repair at all , the pulling out a new car out of the garage is definitely solving it but thereby creating the above problem ..

I'm not suggesting anything but just raising the issue .. do we have an alternative for this ?

On 3/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Bames Jond- said:

I'm not really sure if this topic has been raised before but here goes nothing.

With the new changes made where the mechanic has to buy parts according to the damage done to the vehicle ( Spend money outta his own pocket ) Mechs now are really rare to come by and it usually used to involve rp which has now gone into making money again scenario only.

However Im not sure if the devs realized this but the " pulling the car out of garage again brings you a new car" makes the mechanic job literally useless... now I've been told/experienced  the new bugs where we can't put the vehicle in garage or sometimes when it breaks down and wouldn't repair at all , the pulling out a new car out of the garage is definitely solving it but thereby creating the above problem ..

I'm not suggesting anything but just raising the issue .. do we have an alternative for this ?

You can only have 2 cars of the same type out at a time. And abuse of the feature will have it removed. It's like that so when we lose our vehicles when we get out of them, We can pull it back out again.

And iv hardly had any issue finding mechanics, sure theres a few dead times here n there but elgin and flywheels have a 75% chance to find a mechanic sitting at it.