Dispatch?

J.crowe

I'm new here so I don't know if this has been brought up before or not. What about setting up a dispatcher for people that actually want to dispatch? It can open up to more RP and people that don't have a gaming PC but have access to TS and discord and internet to run CAD can RP with the officer's on traffic stops and what no. 

• Like 1

i do like your thinking, and i think it would be cool, howerver as stated above i think personally it wouldnt be necessary here. My explanation for tghis is i feel dispatch is more for servers that are menu based. Economy servers usually have a limit on cops/ and ems fire etc. Also this server has what id call an automated dispatch where you get notifications and accep or deny the call. Just my two cents. 

It's a nice idea and it will be great for immersion, but tough to coordinate and some mechanical changes would also have to be involved.

However, it's going to have to be a system that will allow us to have police on-duty with or without dispatch, because I don't think we have the staff to provide 24/7 dispatch service.