Weazel News

SgtMiami

I've had some ideas involving Weazel News. You may apply to become a News Caster/Anchor/Cameraman. These people would be able to work together just like the LSPD and LSFD. For RP to be involved, cameramen would be able to broadcast their footage to online channels (TwitchTV/Youtube) for people in-game to be informed. If only certain channels would be seen in random tv's in-game, nvm let's forget that before @Serpico deports me off Los Santos. Anyways for those that would like to be informed about in-game activities, interviews to LSPD officers/LSFD medics/Random civilian, police chases, store robberies, etc. People could be entertained while they are active in-game.

If you agree or disagree with something please reply below. Here's an example I made a while back... I'm not the announcer :ph34r::

• Like 2

On this line there is the In Character section for the forums suggested in

The example you give is a good one, because it's a first person, so the character acts as camera. I think that someone streaming in 3rd person should be a no-no. So things keep realistic and such, no one goes with a drone following them to broadcast news. Also I think it would be nicer if it's edited instead of life, to at least blur the id numbers. Certainly I think that we need more 'lasting' in character documentation, because that's big help for development of stories and characters, and so forth, the city it self.

• Thanks 1