Hey Everyone!

xKazTvx

Hey All,

My name is Eric, I'm 35 years young from Vermont! I think i had a character on here along time ago because when i logged in, there was already a character created! XD Anyways, I dont have a ton of GTA RP XP I've been hanging out on NamelessRP for awhile now just to practice my RP, I have alot of Social Anxiety, and talking to people is hard for me, so i figured RPing in a game I love, dreaming about the Fantasy life i wish i had, would be a great way to help me work on my Social issues! I still tend to keep to myself in these games, but i have been starting to interact more, on Nameless I did a couple DUI Scenario's which were really fun and well RP'd one turned out really weird when a Alien appeared! lol I'm not known for being aggressive or a trouble maker, I like to relax enjoy my time driving around maybe get into minor scenario's and enjoy my time! Nameless was getting to be a little bit overboard with RDMing/VDMing, Modders, and glitches, i decided to branch out, so we will see how well things go here this seems a little more in depth here as far as Role play goes, and the HUD and commands seem a lot more in depth, so im relearning everything from scratch here! I hope to make some new friends here, and enjoy some good RP! 

RPing Goals - Make some in Game friends, Get a Job as a Mechanic work my way to a business Owner of a Import/Tuner shop.

RPing XP : only as a Civ never been a Cop/EMS or anything like that.

Thanks for having me guys!