Whitelist for invested players.

I feel like people who have been in the city for a while should be able to request a "whitelist pass." It isn't delightful going through the whitelist process after being in the city for a while. Having to prove yourself through that application after you already have invested time in the city is unnecessary.

I understand new people being required to apply, do not get me wrong.

So you want a pass for just Participation? I could be in the city for months and not even RP and I should be granted with it automatically? I disagree with that, I think the application helps the staff with your RP skills. Even the best people who have been here for a long time still had to fill them out and got denied. Its the level of RP you can bring to the table. Not a Participation trophy.

• Like 3

Exactly, This shouldn't be changed at all. Ren already put most of the points. Just because you participated in the city role play for a long time, doesn't mean you should get a free pass. If you are serious about the city and are committed to it and put time into it, then you would apply for a whitelist like everyone else. The Application is also there, to show that A. You know the rules/laws of the city, and B. You know how to RP, these are measures to ensure that the residents are capable of having a resident whitelist for the city.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ren Yates said:

So you want a pass for just Participation? I could be in the city for months and not even RP and I should be granted with it automatically? I disagree with that, I think the application helps the staff with your RP skills. Even the best people who have been here for a long time still had to fill them out and got denied. Its the level of RP you can bring to the table. Not a Participation trophy.

I understand your point, I do, but you are reaching my friend. Who joins an RP community for months and don't RP?

I don't want a "pass for participation." (I made an application like everyone else) I'm saying if someone could roleplay for months without any problems and they are still apart of the community, what else do they need to prove? I believe actions speak louder than words. If I been cutting your hair for months already, why make me take a test for a barber license? What difference does it make if you already let me cut your hair for months on in?

You should be applying for whitelist within a month or two. People give a lot of warnings that sometimes whitelist is enabled to deal with hackers or for other reasons . 

If you have been here for months without applying that is kind of on you. It's one of the defense techniques of the server and it has to be this way. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rizz said:

You should be applying for whitelist within a month or two. People give a lot of warnings that sometimes whitelist is enabled to deal with hackers or for other reasons . 

If you have been here for months without applying that is kind of on you. It's one of the defense techniques of the server and it has to be this way. 

When you put it that way... I can't argue.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nathan Moss said:

I understand your point, I do, but you are reaching my friend. Who joins an RP community for months and don't RP?

you obviously haven't been here long enough lol. There has been a lot of people in the that just come onto the server and just grind and make money. There is little to no RP from them except when they want to get into PD chases and shot at cops. This has little to no RP. Most of the time they can be toxic in these cases. I don't think anyone is around like that currently but they are out there. At least back in the day when I first joined over 2 years ago. 

And Rizz pretty much hit the nail on the head as well. 

On 7/28/2020 at 4:44 PM, Ren Yates said:

you obviously haven't been here long enough lol. There has been a lot of people in the that just come onto the server and just grind and make money. There is little to no RP from them except when they want to get into PD chases and shot at cops. This has little to no RP. Most of the time they can be toxic in these cases. I don't think anyone is around like that currently but they are out there. At least back in the day when I first joined over 2 years ago. 

And Rizz pretty much hit the nail on the head as well. 

At the end of the day, my suggestion states they "request" a pass. That means it would still be up to the staff to approve or deny their request based on the staff's inclination. Let's not forget the main focus of the whitelist is to filter out trouble makers.  Just because you would rather grind and stay to yourself, for the most part, doesn't mean you don't know how to RP.