Motorcycle keys are complicated to lock and unlock

Twang

Copy paste from previous patch notes
**Note** The door lock system has been changed to work based on the vehicle you are looking at. For cars/trucks best to stand in the middle and look at the vehicle. For motorcycles, standing in front or behind. If the U keybind to lock/unlock is giving you trouble, the old system can be used by going Menu->Vehicle->Lock/Unlock

That said, yes, we will work to improve it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Serpico said:

And we will give you a million likes for it!

I guess it should be on feedback/suggestions, but since the topic was brought up.... Bikes certainly need a more easy to use key. And cars, still need a better way to get in if drivers door is partially blocked, I know you said somewhere to hold F or get on the roof, but many times if there is no one sitting shotgun in the vehicle will just try to get there as front passenger.

• Like 2

i could of sworn i'd read the patch notes before i'd accidentally forgot about it before mention it

10 hours ago, Serpico said:

Copy paste from previous patch notes
**Note** The door lock system has been changed to work based on the vehicle you are looking at. For cars/trucks best to stand in the middle and look at the vehicle. For motorcycles, standing in front or behind. If the U keybind to lock/unlock is giving you trouble, the old system can be used by going Menu->Vehicle->Lock/Unlock

Desole about dat @Serpico