William Russell

FoxyRainbowz

Hello! I would like to start by saying I am very happy to be here, and I just found out i got whitelisted. So, seeing as i am here for the long haul, I thought I should introduce my character. I hope Everyone has an exciting day!

Name: William Russell

Height : 193 CM {6' 4")

Weight: 97.5 KG ((215 LBS))

Race: Caucasian.

Hair color: Bald. /black

Eye color: Blue.

Comments: Last seen wearing a Hawaiian floral shit, Dark blue jeans, Converse shoes, and sporting a goatee. Drives a black Sedan.

Wanting to escape the slow life up in North Yankton, and start a new life in the bustling city, William reluctantly chose the City of Los Santos as his new home over the likes of the Big Apple that is Liberty City, or the chilled out, laid back beaches of Vice City, when his cousin Dave asked him to move down.

Now with a new car, Some new friends, he must find a steady paycheck to try to find a home to rent or buy. Perhaps leaving everything in North Yankton wasn't such a good idea. From having to learn how the streets work in Los Santos, The the pecking order of the common socialites, Its going to be an adjustment for the slow paced Willy to make to get himself up to speed with his new surroundings and responsibilities.

Currently, He is a mans man, just trying to do his best and stay straight and clean. He doesn't want any trouble. Though as his story unfolds, and he hangs out with more people. Things may change, He may become the next talk of the town cops

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...