Good Work

luftwaffles

I'm a new player to this particular server and I'm having quite a good time. The weather, NPCs, animals, and overall life of the environment to start with are excellent. The little details with the server itself however impress me the most. A server que that has a grace period for crashing clients is a brilliant administrative decision. As far as the player base itself, I've had very good experiences with other players and law enforcement. I've been robbed and ticketed and enjoyed the experiences on a role-playing level. Vehicle handling is a perfect mix between GTA IV and GTA V. The shocks aren't blown out, but it's not as arcadey as GTA V. Driving recklessly should be risky and the damage model reflects that. The economy is balanced well and it makes you really appreciate that semi or sports car that you worked for. For the furture, I'd like to see car mods not being free, some more job scripts (fivem releases pending), and some more properties.

I've invited my friends and we're having a blast; Keep doing what what you're doing to develop the server!

• Like 3