X26 TASER Stun Gun

Storrent

With the new uniforms that have come in, the LSPD's presets now all feature a yellow taser on the duty belt instead of the black of before. While the black one did match the color of our current stun gun, the yellow does not. There is a model for a realistic stun gun out there that I've seen around the FiveM-o-sphere that seems to be high quality, and allows for a yellow color to match the ones on the duty belts.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/misc/9789-taser-x26/

X26-3.jpg.e16904ec5719b331cc7e6952ca1a6ae5.jpg

X26-9.jpg.c8b95b9ed5d4e2838cfbfb6e4e4d9cb0.jpg

• Like 3

+1000

Not only will it match with our belts but will also stand out from our handguns. Can't think of how many times I have been running after/pointing a taser at someone and they think it's a handgun.. Would help massively in those scenarios. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ren Yates said:

Is it just me, or am I the only one that doesnt really care what color the Tazer is? I know it looks cool, but as long as it tazes and is used how its supposed to be, it doesnt really matter what color it is. IMO

It really doesnt matter what the color is. I think having a SOLID bright color, instead of the mostly black and yellow tazer we currently have, will prevent a lot of people thinking we have guns out instead of tazers.

As well as officers thinking they have tazer out, and instead they have a gun out. (I would know, because I have accidentally shot people because I thought it was a tazer not a gun.) 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 4:45 PM, MJ High said:

As well as officers thinking they have tazer out, and instead they have a gun out. (I would know, because I have accidentally shot people because I thought it was a tazer not a gun.) 

We have all done that. I just make sure my keybinds are correct for the hot key so I know which is which. But hey to each is their own. 

On 3/26/2021 at 2:41 PM, Ren Yates said:

We have all done that. I just make sure my keybinds are correct for the hot key so I know which is which. But hey to each is their own. 

I do that too, but I'm also dyslexic, so its just better for me if I have a solid neon color to distinguish the two. 

• 1 month later...