Tablet

First thing I will say is great work on the tablet but what's the point. Why isn't everything just on the phone. I understand the tablet for service's like MEDIC and POLICE I also think it would be good for other jobs like TOW TRUCK and DELIVERY for finding your next jobs. Everything else would be just fine on the phone. Like notes, yellow pages, news, documents, and even realestate. So please change this or please tell me why it's like this. 

You pretty much addressed the point of the tablet in your post, it is ESSENTIAL in whitelisted roles like PD and EMS, the tablet functions as a police and medical database which is in constant use by officers, emergency responders, judges and corrections staff. There is no reason for it to not be there even for civilians, while yes the phone could store a notes, yellow pages, news and other functions, the tablet is there readily available and after feedback people much prefer the tablet to the phone. 

There is no harm in having the tablet and shouldn't affect a players experience, it is a great device that has a lot of functionality and allows users the freedom of creating, storing and searching different aspects in the server. But again, the main element to having the tablet around, is for all the factions. Doubt that will change any time soon, if at all.

Edited by tay
Error
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1