Miss the Hotel...

Noble

Am I the only one that misses the Pinkcage hotel? It's more rugged and more casual feeling as opposed to the more luxurious feeling of Integrity apartments, I liked the motel much more as it created more RP than the stuff we got now. Honestly wish they had both to be of free use.

• Like 5

Integrity is such a broad view where things happen, but at the same time it is MEANT to be user friendly for new players of the community (Which it is).

Personally, I don't see why adding Pink Cage back would make a difference? you want RP, then make it there; simple as that. Just do it. Those memories will come back.

• Like 1

Can't replace the memories I got at Pink cage ?

Though I feel you, it just doesn't suit into the aesthetic of just coming into the city? How does it make sense for a newly arrived person to check in on an at least 2-3 star hotel that'd cost quite a sum each day, instead of a small sleezy hotel that'd likely be a few bucks, it doesn't make sense if we're looking at it from that point of view. Plus it'd take Medical personnel and generally more people away from being knocked down by a Danny shift punching. Just saying.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Pink Cage did have a wonderful gritty vibe about it and i do miss it and the memories. The Pink cage was however death ally. Can't tell you the number of times i was harassed/robbed/taken just trying to get to my storage or closet. The structure of the building made it so people couldn't see what was going on unless they fully pulled into the parking lot. I'd much rather deal with the Danny's at Pillbox. It's a visible location to deal with them right away or to get help if you've become one of their victims. It would take me forever to rez the door entrance to Pink Cage so I was stuck running around the parking lot looking over and over for my room. It got to the point i would just have my gun drawn entering and exiting. Also when the population burst Pink Cage started moving us around the city. You'd wake up on the opposite side of town and have to hoof it back to your home location/garage.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UnofficialA said:

To be honest, I would rather see pinkcage and integrity both as an option. To balance it out pinkcage would be starter motel and then u can pay like $30k extra to move to integrity. if u wish to move.

Exactly, giving a bit of variety, hell even allow it so that Realtors can sell the apartments and it has that nice custom interior inside. I'd pay for one of those.

23 hours ago, Thomas Wells said:

Exactly, giving a bit of variety, hell even allow it so that Realtors can sell the apartments and it has that nice custom interior inside. I'd pay for one of those.

Too nice of an interior would be bad cause at the end of the day they both are starter apartments just 2 different tiers ya know

50 minutes ago, UnofficialA said:

Too nice of an interior would be bad cause at the end of the day they both are starter apartments just 2 different tiers ya know

Yep, what I liked about it was that rustic motel look that you'd expect from a place such as that, and it fit with the atmosphere, whereas Integrity fits itself in its own way.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, Randy Jones said:

Can't tell you how many issues there's been at Pillbox with new people running in and punching everyone they see 

This is my biggest annoyance with Integrity EMS and Civs are always getting randomly beat up by Default Dannys. I feel like it has gotten worse ever since Integrity opened, not saying I hate it or anything but maybe Pink Cage could come back and that maybe become the new load in area for new people to the city.

• Like 1