Truckers Licenses

Mefcy

I feel like there should be truckers licenses for those who do semi truck work. 

There should be more responsibility and accountability for truck drivers especially the possibility of carrying an oil tanker through the city. There should be a truckers license you could lose if you are speeding and driving recklessly in a semi truck. 

+1 Totally agree, I think you should not only have a license, but have to take an alternative driving test which outlines safe procedures for trucking.

This is also a long stretch and likely not going to be implemented but I think trucks should have separate guidelines for speeds within the city & on highways e.g. 40 in city, 60 on highways, as they are often very heavy and dangerous vehicles and especially with carrying precious cargo or oil tankers, you have to drive in a more sensible manner and speed limits of these vehicles should reflect that.

16 hours ago, Vito Marcano said:

+1 I’ve been hit multiple times by semis plus seen them driving waaayyy too recklessly across the city I think a long with requiring this trucking should go up a bit IMO

Adding more to it still won't deter them from driving that way, I think current laws in regards to trucking are fine with the appointed speed limits.

It's officer discretion if you see a trucker doing 90 for example with a full load, and how you wish to punish them as long as it's within SOPs'/Ticketing Guide procedures.

I will state, that in my honest opinion I don't feel adding a trucking license will do much; it makes sense for tow truck but not trucking. I realize this is a game but it's not needed to go through additional time/training just for another license, in real life yeah I'd do it if I wanted to go down that career path. But once you know how to drive in one game, you can apply that same set of skills into another basically.

-1 TL;DR don't make license, people should know how to drive, let them RP and stop making more barriers for them to get through if they just want to RP a simple character. If the RP is not sufficient then government will talk to them about the actions, like "driving" or something in regards to whatever problem they see.

Edited by Nikki Delores